CHUCKANUT AUSTRALIAN SHEPHERDS
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Phone: 360-766-6808 (home) 360-333-7131 (cell)
7210 Worline Rd.
Bow, WA 98232
stud service • clinics • stockdog training • herding lessons • trial judge (AHBA, AKC, CKC ) • also own and trial Kelpies
• WTCH MISTRETTAS PAINTED LIZARD RTDs DNA
• WTCH WINDDANCE BURNT MOUNTAIN TYKE VCD 1 CDX RE HXAcd HSAs TD CDX PATDs RTDsc, RS-O JV-N , NJC-V, GV-N OAC-V DNA-CP
• WTCH HC CHUCKANUT ROYAL SECRET AKC CD RA RTDcs PATDsc HXAdsc HS RS-N GS-N DNA-CP -- ASCA National Finals Cattle Dog 2008
• WTCH WIND DANCE CHUCKANUT'S CHOLLA HSAsdc DNA-CP
• WTCH MISTRETTAS POLLYANNA
• WTCH MISTRETTAS BANDITO BALLOU RTDsc DNA CP
• PRICELESS BOLDLGND STORM CLOUD RTDc ATDd OTDc
• WTCH CH TEMPTATION'S DASH O NUTMEG RTDs, CD, DNA-CP
• GEFION ELLE PT DNA-CP
My husband and I work our dogs on our 500-cow dairy farm doing a variety of chores: bringing cows in for milking, holding gates, sorting, and letting us know when livestock are trying to escape. My background on the farm and trialing has increased my awareness of the importance of having a well-trained dog. The more advanced the dog's training, the better you do in trials and the more work you can do on the farm. Each day I am learning to improve my technique and my dogs. I have co-bred one litter (Lizard x Nutmeg). Cholla is my first female, whom I am breeding after researching and learning about Aussies for over 10 years. Herding is my main interest, but I enjoy a well-rounded and versatile dog.