LEGENDS AUSTRALIAN SHEPHERDS
ASCA Hall of Fame Excellent Kennel
AKC Hall Of Fame Kennel
Steve and Anne Shope
Email: email@example.com (best method to contact)
Alternative Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 505-328-0573 (Steve's Cell) or 505-328-6427 (Anne's Cell)
Located in both Estancia, NM and Albuquerque, NM
• stud service (linebred stockdogs to approved bitches)
Breeding Australian Shepherds with strong drive and natural instinct for stock work, who can also be a best buddy, ranch hand and competitive partner. Legends is featured in the 2011 Australian Shepherd Annual with a 40 page interview with Steve and Anne.
• the late HOF VCH WTCH CH SHOPE'S GOODNIGHT BANDIT CDX RTDsc HA HX DNA (multi-qualifying Finals dog)
• the late BISSv VCH WTCH CH LADY CLAUGENE SHOPE CDX RTDsc HA ROMI DNA (AZ Silver Specialty Belt Buckle Winner HC)
• the late WTCH DIAMOND S LEGENDS ROSY RTDs DNA (1st place sheep, ASCA Nat'ls '03)
• the late VCH WTCH CH TRUELUC'S MISTY BLUS SHOPE CDX
SOME OF OUR NATIONAL STOCKDOG WINNERS:
• WTCH LEGENDS OF TEEWINOT'S TALON PATDsd RTDcs HRDIIIs DNA (stockdog merits/finals competitor; 1st place sheep ASCA Nationals 2006, High In Trial ASCA Nationals 2006) – producer of working trial champs and agility finals invitational champ
• 2012 ASCA Nationals Cattle Finals Champion WTCH GRAINGER'S EVERREDI LEGENDS EDI RTDs PATDsc AFTDs HATDIIIdsc (2012 Finals placements; High Combined '09 ASCA Nat'l Specialty; High Combined '08 ASCA Stockdog Finals/merits), producer of working titled champs and multi-titled offspring
• WTCH LEGENDS SOUTHERN GENTLEMAN akc PT HIBs HIAs HIAd HRDI HTDI PATDs RTDsc OFTDsc, MPS Georgia Nationals
• WTCH LEGENDS I HOPE YOU DANCE (MPSA ASCA Nationals Pre-Show/Merited) AFTDs HI-As HSADIsd HRDIIIs RLFIIIs JHD HTD1s
• WTCH LEGENDS STARN SAY GNITE GRACIE AFTDs (placements Texas Nationals/merits)
CURRENT STUDS STANDING AT THE RANCH:
• WTCH EDI named above
• LEGENDS COUNTRY STRONG GARTH, son of Edi, carries the blood of WTCH Talon and VCH WTCH CH Bandit named above. He has WTCH'd, stock titled, major pointed, and multi-titled littermates.
All our breeding stock are OFA rated good or excellent, elbows normal, eyes cleared normal, HSF4 cleared, MDR1 rated normal/normal, and DNA'd.
CLINICS AND CAMPS:
Steve Shope offers off-site stock clinics. He has done clinics throughout the US and abroad.
JUDGING: Steve is an ASCA and AHBA stockdog trial judge. Anne is a senior breeder conformation, obedience, and rally judge and trials her Aussies on stock and uses them in ranch work.
TRAINING AIDS: Steve & Anne co-wrote and produced ‘05 Stockdog 101 (sold out); at this time they are in the process of updating all training materials and video footage.