LEGENDS AUSTRALIAN SHEPHERDS
ASCA and AKC Hall Of Fame Kennel
Steve and Anne Shope
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (best method to contact)
Alternative Email: email@example.com
• puppies normally in winter • started dogs occasionally
• stud service (linebred stockdogs and versatility potential)
MISSION STATEMENT: Breeding Australian Shepherds with strong drive and natural instinct for stock work, who can also be a best buddy, ranch hand and competitive partner.
• the late HOF VCH WTCH CH SHOPE'S GOODNIGHT BANDIT CDX RTDsc HA HX DNA (multi-qualifying Finals dog)
• the late BISSv VCH WTCH CH LADY CLAUGENE SHOPE CDX RTDsc HA ROMI DNA (AZ Silver Specialty Belt Buckle Winner HC)
• the late WTCH DIAMOND S LEGENDS ROSY RTDs DNA (1st place sheep, ASCA Nat'ls '03)
• the late VCH WTCH CH TRUELUC'S MISTY BLUS SHOPE CDX
CURRENT STUDS STANDING AT THE RANCH:
• WTCH LEGENDS OF TEEWINOT'S TALON PATDsd RTDcs HRDIIIs DNA (stockdog merits/finals competitor; 1st place sheep ASCA Nationals 2006, High In Trial ASCA Nationals 2006) – producer of working trial champs and agility finals invitational champ – look for Gracie at our website plus we’ll be retaining from Talon’s 2012 litter
• WTCH GRAINGER'S EVERREDI LEGENDS EDI RTDs PATDsc AFTDs HATDIIIdsc (2012 National Champion Cattle Dog and High Combined Finals Dog; High Combined '09 ASCA Nat'l Specialty; High Combined '08 ASCA Stockdog Finals/merits) – his pups have hit the trial arenas and some are merited in stock work, one is major pointed in breed, one has agility & obedience titles – Look for our Sadie, Candy & Garth at our website.
• CH Legends StarN Divine InterventN DNA (carries our late HOF VCH WTCH CH Bandit, VCH WTCH CH Misty, and VCH WTCH CH Claugene in his pedigree – he will be trialing on stock in 2013)
All our breeding stock are OFA rated good or excellent, elbows normal, eye cleared normal, HSF4 cleared, MDR1 rated normal/normal, and DNA'd. All pups come with an extensive puppy packet, and we’re just a phone call or email away. Please hit the Progeny page at our website to view the titled progeny from our Hall of Fame Excellent Kennel or read the interview in the 2011 Australian Shepherd Annual (40 page interview).
CLINICS AND CAMPS: Steve Shope offers on-site stockdog clinics and camps, for both handler and dog (private or group). He also offers clinics off-site across the US and, on a limited basis, abroad.
JUDGING: Steve is an ASCA and AHBA stockdog trial judge (Anne is a senior breeder conformation, obedience, and rally judge)
TRAINING AIDS: Steve & Anne co-wrote and produced ‘05 Stockdog 101 – they will have the revised, updated with all-new-footage Stockdog 101 again available in 2013 – manual and DVD both.
TRIAL FACILITY: The ranch is available as a stockdog trial facility: round pen, three arenas, PATD course, and ranch trial capability for any trial registry.