Working Aussie Source does not guarantee or endorse any of the dogs listed in our directory. Your business transactions are between yourself and the lister.
CURRENT FEE SCHEDULE:
WHO CAN BE LISTED: The Breeders Directory is reserved for those who are producing Australian Shepherds primarily as a using dog for livestock work and stockdog trials. Our goal is to provide those who are looking for an Australian Shepherd purpose-bred to control livestock with a directory of breeders of that specific kind of dog. To help you decide whether your kennel and our website are a fit, we invite you to consider the following questions:
• Are your own dogs used regularly for ranch and farm chores?
• Are the immediate ancestors of your dogs working-bred?
• Would a typical dog of your breeding, with some basic training, be a useful employee at a stockyard, cattle or sheep ranch, or farm?
• Does your puppy contract include a ‘guaranteed-to-work’ clause?
• Do the majority of your puppies go to ranch, farm, and working trial homes?
If you confidently can answer Yes to the above, welcome! We love expanding our ability to serve the working Aussie community. To have your kennel added to our directory, you need to complete our info form, and send it to us with a photo and your annual listing fee.
NOTE: Please bear in mind that all submissions are reviewed before acceptance. Your website, if any, is read carefully, your dogs’ pedigrees are examined, and if more information still seems necessary, people who may know you and your dogs are contacted. Only breeders who truly appear to be producing working-bred Australian Shepherds primarily for livestock management are accepted. Although there can be no guarantees, it is only by this effort that Working Aussie Source can continue as a useful breeder directory.