- stockdog and trialing photography
- obedience and socialization training
- ASCA’s newest Supreme Champion Stockdog – WTCH X Sliding S Land’s End Sure Shot PATDcs AFTDcs DNA-VP “Oakley”
- WTCH Sliding S Do or Die Superfly RNX BN RAX CD DNA-VP/ CKC Ptd. H.A.s RN “Sterling”
- HOF WTCH X SWEETGRASS PAINTED BLUE SKYE PATDs OFTDs DNA-CP “Skye” Skye is by HOF WTCH Andrews Tycoon and out of HOF WTCH Sweetgrass Brie. Brie was the 2008 Finals Champion Sheep in Las Vegas. Skye was 2013 and 2014 ASCA Nationals Sheep Champion. Skye has won numerous HIT’s, High Combined awards and Year End Merit awards, including the #1 Merit Award winner for Post Advanced in 2012-13. In 2012 and 2013, at 4 years old, Skye qualified for finals in all 3 stock. She went on to make the cut in all three and earned #3 High Combined and winning top 10 in Sheep. Again in 2013, she made the cut in all 3 stock winning top 10 in ducks and #4 High Combined. In 2014 due to whelping pups, Skye was limited in her trialing and was entered in mostly sheep classes. She went into finals as #6 Sheep dog and made the top 15 and ended up 4th in Finals Sheep. In 2015 we took most of the year off from trialing and Skye was bred and raised a singleton pup “Riddick”. In 2016 Skye once again qualified in all three stock for finasl in Albany. She placed 4th in ducks and 7th in sheep. Skye is the dam of ASCA’s newest Supreme Champion Stockdog, WTCH M Sliding S Land’s End Sure Shot PATDcs OFTDc DNA-VP “Oakley”. Oakley is also a full littermate to our dogs “Sharpie” and “Colt”.
- SLIDING S RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS ATDsd OTDc “Colt” (Bart X Skye) Colt was the #1 Sheep, #2 Cattle, #2 Ducks for the Started Merit in 2013-14. Colt won 4 Most Promising Started awards, and High Combined Open at the Comstock Classic in 2014 as well. Colt Won 2nd place Open Sheep at the Pre-Trial in Bryan, Tx during the ASCA Specialty. He also won 2nd in Ducks for ASCA Open Nationals. Colt is biddable, quiet worker, comes straight in, and hits heads and heels on cattle. He works all stock.
- SLIDING S SHARP SHOOTER “Sharpie” (Bart X Skye) Sharpie is my husband Ken’s sidekick. She works stock and is his best chore dog. Bringing in stock when needed with almost no training. Sharpie recently decided her drive to work stock is now stronger than her need to only be work by Kenny. Now that she allows me to make corrections we will be in full training starting the Spring of 2017 and it looks like you will see us in the trial arena even if it is just for a bit.
- WTCH TWIN OAKS PAINTED SHILOH “Shiloh” is by HOF WTCH 45 Ranch Wind Wolf PATDcs RTDcs DNA-VP and out of HOF Twin Oaks II Iron Will. Shiloh won the Started buckle for the ‘Golden State Series’ in 2007 and qualified for Finals in Ducks in 2008. (Shiloh is now retired and living in Wisconsin on a Lake with a Great Lady, Diane).
- SLIDING S CALAMITY JANE “CJ” now “Sage” (Bart X Skye) Born 2-19-2013, this young dog shows a lot of stock savvy, had a ton of eye and natural rate. She has bee sold and is now living with Andrea Scott where she is continuing her training on stock and is also a service dog.
DESCRIPTION: What I strive for: I want a dog to be biddable and easy to live with. Sociable, with a good temperament, and strong working ability on stock. I like the old style Aussie and I want a healthy dog with good structure and movement. My dogs’ bloodlines are primarily Twin Oaks, Windsong, Sweetgrass and Slash V. I purchased my first registered Aussie from Twin Oaks in 1975, Twin Oaks Shawnee. I bred a few litters back in the 80’s and competed in the obedience ring. I re-entered the “world of Aussies” in 2003 when I purchased Shiloh and began lessons and trialing. Moved to Caldwell, Idaho from Lodi, Ca and train mostly on my own and with some of my local friends. I still try to get to Galt to train with Sherry Baker when I can. Visit us on Facebook Sliding S Aussies and Photography as I try to keep it updated with pictures and videos of the dogs working as well as updates on their winnings. My litters are ASCA and AKC registerable.