- working-bred puppies
- occasional experienced working dogs for sale
- dog broke hair sheep and lambs for sale
- dog broke sheep and cattle for rent for trials and clinics
- clinics and lessons teaching people to train useful, obedient working partners for their stockdog needs
- experienced with many breeds and will work with any breed
- WTCH C HANGIN ‘5 ANNIE’S BREEZE, Hall Of Fame Dam #169, 2007 ASCA Cattle Finals Reserve Champion (to her daughter Makin’ 8 Tuff E Nuff, see below)
- WTCH MAKIN’8 TUFF E NUFF, Hall of Fame Dam #360, 2007 ASCA Cattle Finals Champion, Finals High Combined Dog, ASCA Natls High Combined Dog
- WTCH MAKIN’8 SKAT KAT, 2011 ASCA Sheep Finals Champion, many Natls placings
- WTCH J BAR D MAKIN’8 SNIP, 2011 ASCA Duck Finals Champion, 20 ASCA Sheep Finals Reserve Champion, many Natls placings
- WTCH MAKIN’8 SEEING STARS, 2007 ASCA Sheep Finals Champion, ASCA Natls High in Trial Sheep Dog, High in Trial Duck Dog, High In Trial Overall Dog
- WTCH MAKIN’8 HANGIN’ IN THE DEES, numerous ASCA Finals placings, producer of many a fine working and trialing dogs.
- WTCH MAKIN’8 MERLIN, ASCA Finalist
- WTCH MAKIN’8 SCOUT, 2007 ASCA Natls sheep placer
- WTCH MAKIN’8 JUST A DREAM, numerous HITs and honors at ASCA Natls
- ….not to mention numerous chore dogs extraordinaire that will never see a trial!
DESCRIPTION: I strive to breed useful, sane, naturally talented and biddable working Aussies. They have power, heart, intense concentration and the drive to work for you — not against you — to get the job done. Emphasis on sound bodies, sound minds and friendly temperaments that make them marvelous companions as well as indispensable time-saving help with your stock work. Pups and dogs are farm-raised, working daily with ewes, rams, lambs and feeder cattle. All breeding dogs and bitches are hip OFA’d and eye CERF certified and dual registered with ASCA and AKC.