It’s back! Get ready to show off your best working Aussie photos all year long!
- Awesome Aussie photos
- Event schedule from ASCA, NCA, AHBA, AKC, and other trials and clinics as provided by submitters to our events listing.
Submissions will be screened by the WAS admin, with the top images selected to be voted on by peers via Facebook polling. Proceeds will go to promote working Aussies through improvements and marketing efforts of WorkingAussieSource.com Admin will be selecting top photos reflecting diversity of dogs and photographers, quality of photo, breed type, and alignment with the Working Aussie Source mission.
PreOrder Your Calendar
Limit 5 submissions per quarter.
Each image must be assigned to one of that quarter’s themes at the time of submission. Photographers should pick three of the words provided to align their photo with the theme.
Quarter One: White, Crisp, Inspire, Explore, Festive, Balance – Due by 2/28
Quarter Two: Announced April 1 – Due in by 5/31
Quarter Three: Announced July 1 – Due in by 8/30
Quarter Four: Announced October 1 – Due in by Oct 31 (to make production times)
Submission must include all of the following – Name of owner, Name of Dog (either call or registered), Name of Photographer.
- Submissions can also include the name of the breeder, but that is NOT required and the breeder will not be notified by WAS.
- Watermark can only be in one corner. Watermarks should be small. The photographers name and company will be listed in the credits for that photo.
- IF image has watermark, contact info for professional photographer must be provided at the time of submission.
- Images should be approx 3375 x 2625 pixels at 300dpi to be considered. Any images under 2531 x 1968 and 300 dpi will be discarded.
- We will not crop or edit your images. Please remember that the edges (at least 3/8″) maybe removed by the printer to accommodate binding and such.
- Either Landscape or Portrait images can be used. Note that Portrait will have a shadow on the left and right to fill the size.
Questions? We get that. Click here to contact us!